What we Collect
We may collect the following information from you:
- Your full name
- Your home address including Postcode
- Your telephone number
- Your mobile number
- Your email address
What we do with the information we gather
We need this information for the following reasons:
- To respond to your initial enquiry & provide you with any information you have requested.
- To administer your booking and send you emails with information relating to your stay.
- So that we can contact you in case of emergency.
- To contact you after your stay in order to obtain valuable guest feedback, which enables us to improve our services to customers.
- We may periodically send out promotional email about new services, special offers or news about local events which we think you may find interesting to the email address you have provided.
- Occasionally we may also use your contact details to contact you by email for market research purposes and we may use any information we receive to offer new services on our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of the information we collect we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in order to safeguard and secure the information which we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your need, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites