BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the cost of the cottage rental is required at the time of booking. Reservations will only be complete once payment has been cleared and you have received a letter of confirmation from us.
- The balance is payable in full 6 weeks prior to the commencement of your holiday. In the event of payment not being received 6 weeks prior to the start date the owners reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
- In the event of cancellation of your holiday after the balance has been paid in full we will make every effort to re-let the property in which case the balance will be refunded and only the deposit retained. We strongly advise Holiday Cancellation Insurance is considered to avoid losses.
- The cottage is available from 3.30pm on arrival day and we ask that you vacate by 10am on departure day to allow us time to prepare for our next arrivals.
- The number of guests staying in the cottage must not exceed the numbers on the Booking Form.
- The owners shall be allowed access at any reasonable time in order to carry out necessary maintenance.
- The Old Forge is strictly non-smoking. Guests may smoke in the outside areas and a wall mounted Cigarette Bin is provided for disposal of cigarette ends.
- We do not charge a damage waiver, but we do reserve the right to charge for breakages. Similarly, if the cottage is left in an unsuitable condition we reserve the right to charge for extra cleaning.
- We trust that our customers appreciate the hard work that has gone into providing them with holiday accommodation of a high standard and ask that the cottage is left in a clean & tidy condition at the end of your stay.