Weekly Bookings are Fri-Fri or Mon-Mon
Weekend Breaks are 3 nights Fri-Mon
Mid-Week Breaks are 4 nights Mon-Fri
Check-in on arrival is after 3.30pm
Check out on departure is 10am
In High Season Short Breaks are bookable from 4 weeks before the start date if still available
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|Description||From||To||Weekly||Weekend Break||Mid-Week Break||Minimum Stay|
|Winter Season||19 Feb 18||29 Mar 18||£640||£480||£480||3 Nights|
|Easter Holidays||30 Mar 18||12 Apr 18||£940||7 Nights|
|Low Season||13 Apr 18||03 May 18||£740||£555||£555||3 Nights|
|May Day Bank Holiday||04 May 18||10 May 18||£940||£705||£705||3 Nights|
|Low Season||11 May 18||24 May 18||£740||£555||£555||3 Nights|
|May Spring Bank Holiday||25 May 18||31 May 18||£1040||7 Nights|
|Mid Season||01 Jun 18||19 Jul 18||£940||£705||£705||3 Nights|
|Summer Holidays||20 Jul 18||30 Aug 18||£1040||7 Nights|
|Mid Season||31 Aug 18||27 Sep 18||£940||£705||£705||3 Nights|
|Low Season||28 Sep 18||18 Oct 18||£740||£555||£555||3 Nights|
|October Half Term||19 Oct 18||25 Oct 18||£940||7 Nights|
|Winter Season||26 Oct 18||20 Dec 18||£640||£480||£480||3 Nights|
|Christmas Week||21 Dec 18||27 Dec 18||£1040||7 Nights|
|New Year Week||28 Dec 18||03 Jan 19||£1040||7 Nights|
• A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the cost of the cottage rental is required at the time of booking. Reservations will only be complete once payment has been cleared and you have received a letter of confirmation from us. Payment can be made by credit card or cheque payable to ‘Forge Cottages’.
• The balance is payable in full 6 weeks prior to the commencement of your holiday. In the event of payment not being received 6 weeks prior to the start date the owners reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
• In the event of cancellation of your holiday after the balance has been paid in full we will make every effort to re-let the property in which case the balance will be refunded and only the deposit retained. We strongly advise Holiday Cancellation Insurance is considered to avoid losses.
• The cottage is available from 4pm on arrival day and we ask that you vacate by 10am on departure day to allow us time to prepare for our next arrivals.
• The number of guests staying in the cottage must not exceed the numbers on the booking form.
• The owners shall be allowed access at any reasonable time in order to carry out necessary maintenance.
• The Old Forge is strictly non-smoking.
• We do not charge a damage waiver, but we do reserve the right to charge for breakages. Similarly if the cottage is left in an unsuitable condition we reserve the right to charge for extra cleaning. In both cases we will debit your credit card to cover the costs incurred.
• We trust that our customers appreciate the hard work that has gone into providing them with holiday accommodation of a high standard and ask that the cottage is left in a clean & tidy condition at the end of your stay.